Friday, 4 July 2014

Long time no post -So here's an update

This is not a very well kept crafters diary but hey ho I couldn't keep a written  diary so I shouldn't be surprised.

I've been quite busy, been away for a few holidays (making up for previous year's lack). Whirlwind tour of some of Italy's beautiful places, A very enjoyable week in Jersey, swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, walking, cycling paddle boarding and splunking (hope I've got that right used to be called caving), then Matlock for courses at The Identity Store for some leatherwork (lovely people) followed by walking in the Dales then on up to York and a visit to Harlow Carr gardens (well worth a visit).

On the crafting front I've been crocheting hats scarves and snoods and playing with leather embossing and carving great fun. Here below are some of the results. 



Ooh almost forgot This is very late in the year but I'm at my first craft fair this year tomorrow in Lichfield for the Florette Festival held around the Cathederal. Looking forward to and hope to see a few people there. Please say hi.





1 comment:

  1. Ooh almost forgot This is very late in the year but I'm at my first craft fair this year tomorrow in Lichfield for the Florette Festival held around the Cathederal. Looking forward to and hope to see a few people there. Please say hi.

    reallifecam
    arschficken

    ReplyDelete