Thursday, 24 July 2014

ReVamp of web site

I've spent a lot of time re-vamping my web site using all the new features here's the link please check it out and let me know what you think.

Now I can go back to thinking about my latest leather work project.  I need a new handbag so I've cut out all the pieces and tooled a rose on the leather. Now I have to add some metalwork  before I can sew together Could be a few weeks before I complete as I have a number of processes and no doubt I will find a few more problems before I can show you a picture.

Hope you are all enjoying the heatwave.


1 comment:



  1. Nasıl yapılır bilmiyorsanız yemek, tatlı, pasta tarifleri için web sitemizi ziyaret edin usta aşçılar lezzettli tariflerini sizler için kaleme aldınasıl yapılır
    deme nasıl www.nasilyapilirtarifleri.com ziyaret edin.


    "yemek tarifleri"

    "pasta tarifleri"

    "tatli tarifleri"

    ReplyDelete